Temple History

/Temple History
Temple History 2018-06-10T18:35:14+00:00

The temple was housed in a residential place and established in 1994 by a few staunch devotees. It is a non-profit and non-membership organization. The original house has now been demolished and a new temple has been built at the same location. The temple has a total area of 10,000sq.ft. on three floors. Baba’s Idol is placed on the first floor. The second floor has as a meditation hall and the basement has kitchen and dining hall. The temple dome is built on the same pattern as that of the Shirdi Mandir. Baba’s Idol is carved from white marble and is about 8ft. tall.

New Courses

Contact Info

1600 Amphitheatre Parkway New York WC1 1BA

Phone: 1.800.458.556 / 1.800.532.2112

Fax: 458 761-9562

Web: ThemeFusion